Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Washington Post: Six American hostages in Syria wanted to be released before the military withdr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington - The Washington Post: Six American hostages in Syria wanted to be released before the military withdr Empty The Washington Post: Six American hostages in Syria wanted to be released before the military withdr

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Mar 2019, 2:18 am

The Washington Post: Six American hostages in Syria wanted to be released before the military withdrawal
    Washington - The Washington Post: Six American hostages in Syria wanted to be released before the military withdr Irq_1159809128_1551798571
    Washington is the largest state to hold US citizens in the form of captured prisoners, which requires President Donald Trump to make their release a precondition for the withdrawal of US troops from there, the Washington Post quoted a US official as saying.
    The official, who asked not to be identified, said that six Americans had lost contact with them in Syria and believed to be held, including journalist Austin Taes, who mysteriously disappeared in 2012.
    He added that a number of Americans of Syrian origin lost in areas controlled by the Syrian army, and are working to recover them through the Czech ambassador in Damascus, who acts as a mediator between Damascus and Washington, after the closure of the US Embassy in 2012.
    The New York Times recently published the story of the disappearance of the American doctor of Syrian descent, Majd Kulmaz, in 2017 during a trip from Beirut to Damascus to visit relatives.
    The report said the United States had "hostages" detained in Turkey, Syria, North Korea and other countries, and that the director of the International Crisis Group, Robert O'Brien, the president's representative in the hostage file, was following up with the FBI.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=114975

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:49 am