Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Because of the Russian S-400 missiles .. Trump tightens the screws on Turkey's economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Because of the Russian S-400 missiles .. Trump tightens the screws on Turkey's economy Empty Because of the Russian S-400 missiles .. Trump tightens the screws on Turkey's economy

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Mar 2019, 2:19 am

Because of the Russian S-400 missiles .. Trump tightens the screws on Turkey's economy
    Because of the Russian S-400 missiles .. Trump tightens the screws on Turkey's economy Irq_355359406_1551788916
    - US President Donald Trump's decision yesterday to cancel preferential trade benefits for Turkey aims to pressure Ankara to cancel the decision to buy the S-400 missile system for Russian air defense, experts said Tuesday.
    "Such a move will affect the Turkish economy, and it is already a strong pressure sheet, as happened when Washington decided to impose economic sanctions on Ankara last year to push for the release of the American pastor who was held by Turkey for a few years," Bloomberg quoted experts as saying. On terrorism charges ".
    The agency pointed out that "these sanctions pushed the Turkish economy towards a crisis and led to the collapse of the pound," noting that the economic situation has not fully recovered so far.
    "The step taken by the US president yesterday is a political decision aimed at preventing Turkey from buying Russian S-400 missiles and I think he knows where the pain is for Turkey," said Etir Turian, professor of international relations at Bilgi University in Istanbul.
    The agency pointed out that Trump's decision will reduce Turkish exports by 1.7 billion dollars, pointing to statements by Turkish Foreign Minister that this step will undermine the goal of the two countries to increase the volume of trade between them to 75 billion dollars annually in the coming years, after reaching about 21 billion dollars in 2017 .
    According to the agency, Washington is pressing against Turkey's purchase of the S-400 missiles, claiming that it "will allow Moscow to acquire US Patriot missile technology in Turkey."
    "Turkey has hinted once again that it will reconsider the purchase of Patriot and that it expects to start receiving the S-400 missiles in July."

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=114960

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:34 am