Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A quarter of a trillion dinars for oil companies in Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A quarter of a trillion dinars for oil companies in Kurdistan Empty A quarter of a trillion dinars for oil companies in Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Mar 2014, 10:05 am

A quarter of a trillion dinars for oil companies in Kurdistan

PM: 01:32:04 / 03/2014

MP for the National Alliance, Jawad Albzona, that the government developed new amounts within the budget, including a trillion Iraqi dinars for Anbar province, and a quarter trillion to the Kurdistan region to oil companies operating in the region. "
    said Albzona at a news conference in the House of Representatives "The National Alliance has the responsibility not to pass the budget for not attending the hearing tomorrow by the absence of 50 deputy of his deputies, "adding that" the past year has been approving the budget in the presence of a majority of the members of the National Alliance and the presence of 11 deputy of the Iraqi and the absence of the Kurds. "
    and called Albzona religious leaders and citizens to "put pressure on their representatives in the coalition national who owns a majority of seats to attend the meetings of the Council, "pointing out that" it is possible to draft financial budget in hearings although not Muavqh the Presidency if the request of the National Alliance that. " announced Albzona that "the government has developed new amounts on the budget, including the trillion Iraqi dinars for Anbar province, and a quarter trillion to the Kurdistan region to be given to oil companies operating in the region. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:37 am