Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Anbar Council calls for the release of agricultural loans to support the affected projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

calls - Anbar Council calls for the release of agricultural loans to support the affected projects Empty Anbar Council calls for the release of agricultural loans to support the affected projects

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Mar 2019, 6:06 am

Anbar Council calls for the release of agricultural loans to support the affected projects

13:30 - 06/03/2019[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Anbar ..
    The Anbar provincial council on Wednesday called on the central government to release agricultural loans to help support projects affected by the terrorist attacks.
    Council member Farhan Mohammed al-Dulaimi said in a statement that the central government did not release agricultural loans, which negatively affected the recovery of the agricultural situation in all the cities of Anbar with the presence of agricultural land around them criminals, while taking control of most of the cities of the province to land is not suitable For agriculture, which requires the provision of financial allocations to contribute to the recovery of agricultural realities. "
    Al-Dulaimi added that "the agricultural equipment company sold some of the harvesters, orchards, seeds and other agricultural machinery to the farmers in installments in a step aimed at encouraging farmers to use agricultural land and planting them with different crops in conjunction with the stability of security conditions in all cities of the province."
    He pointed out that "there is a direction by the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to exempt loans from some farmers affected by terrorist operations." Ending 12 /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:28 am