Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A mosque attacker in Quebec faces a 40-year sentence

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A mosque attacker in Quebec faces a 40-year sentence Empty A mosque attacker in Quebec faces a 40-year sentence

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Mar 2019, 1:54 am

A mosque attacker in Quebec faces a 40-year sentence %D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%AA

[size=32]A mosque attacker in Quebec faces a 40-year sentence[/size]

[rtl]42 views[/rtl]

[rtl]Continue[/rtl]

[rtl]A Canadian man was sentenced to 40 years in prison on charges of murdering six worshipers at a Quebec mosque in 2017, according to local reports.[/rtl]

[rtl]Alexander Bessonit was convicted on February 8 of life imprisonment without parole, in the bloodiest attack on a mosque in a Western country.[/rtl]

[rtl]On 29 January 2017, Bisunit fired at 40 men and 4 children after prayers in the Great Hall on the ground floor of the mosque, killing six men and seriously wounding five others.[/rtl]

[rtl]Bessonit's lawyers said in the Quebec appeal that Judge François Hoyot had imposed "an illegal and illogical sentence ... in a 40-year prison sentence before he was allowed to apply for parole" according to Radio Canada.[/rtl]

[rtl]The head of the Islamic Center Bovljah bin Abdullah, the ruling that prevents Besonit from applying for parole before the age of 67, is very lenient.[/rtl]

[rtl]Prosecutors had demanded that the sentence be 150 years, but Judge Hoyo considered the request "unreasonable" and unconstitutional.[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.com/archives/282886

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:35 pm