Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The assassination of a senior official of Syria's democratic forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The assassination of a senior official of Syria's democratic forces Empty The assassination of a senior official of Syria's democratic forces

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Mar 2019, 2:30 am

The assassination of a senior official of Syria's democratic forces
    The assassination of a senior official of Syria's democratic forces Irq_1339064239_1552114194
    Unknown gunmen assassinated on Friday the head of the intelligence office of the Syrian Democratic Forces in the Syrian city of Raqqa.
    "The head of the Security Bureau of the intelligence service of the Syrian Democratic Forces, Fawaz al-Zaher, was killed on Friday by unidentified persons near the Directorate of Tourism at the south-west entrance of the city of Al-Rigga, and the city witnessed a heavy security deployment after the operation Assassination.
    The agency's correspondent, quoting sources, said that the assassination of al-Zaher was carried out by a light individual weapon with a silencer, and that Kurdish intelligence investigations were continuing to determine who or who was behind the assassination.
    It is noteworthy that the appearance of an Arab father and a Kurd mother, and was in the past years a leader of the Syrian Free Army, and joined the Syrian democratic forces since 2015. End

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=115232

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:16 pm