Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

«Monetary Fund»: intra-regional trade in the Maghreb region is the lowest globally

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fund - «Monetary Fund»: intra-regional trade in the Maghreb region is the lowest globally Empty «Monetary Fund»: intra-regional trade in the Maghreb region is the lowest globally

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Mar 2019, 6:22 am

«Monetary Fund»: intra-regional trade in the Maghreb region is the lowest globally

Fund - «Monetary Fund»: intra-regional trade in the Maghreb region is the lowest globally 13511
    International 

The volume of inter-Arab trade between the Maghreb, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya and Mauritania is among the lowest in the world, according to a recent IMF report.
    According to a report by the Economist News, the volume of trade among the Maghreb countries is less than 5% of the total trade in the region, compared to 16% in Africa, 19% in Latin America and 51% in Asia. , North America by 54%, and Europe by 70%.
    The report notes that the five Maghreb countries do not take from their countries a major trading partner, since most of the trade activities between the Maghreb countries are with Europe. 

Half the exports of all Maghreb countries except Mauritania go to EU countries, especially France and Italy, he said.
    In Tunisia and Algeria alone, exports to Maghreb countries account for 10% and 4% of total trade, respectively.
    The report pointed out that, like many emerging markets, the Maghreb countries are importing from China, with Chinese exports to the region reaching 14 billion dollars in 2016, equivalent to 12% of the total imports of the Maghreb.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:45 am