Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dhi Qar: Our projects are stalled, finance and planning are responsible for delaying the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

projects - Dhi Qar: Our projects are stalled, finance and planning are responsible for delaying the budget Empty Dhi Qar: Our projects are stalled, finance and planning are responsible for delaying the budget

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Mar 2019, 2:35 am

Dhi Qar: Our projects are stalled, finance and planning are responsible for delaying the budget

08:38 - 11/03/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special
    The Dhi Qar provincial council, Monday, the ministries of planning and finance responsibility for not reaching the budget to the province, noting that many projects are still stalled because of the budget lag, especially after the end of the first quarter of 2019.
    "The Dhi Qar is waiting for the budget to start its projects and implement its plan for the year 2019, but it has not yet reached the province, although published in the newspaper facts."
    He added that "projects in Dhi Qar are still ink on paper, especially after the end of the first quarter of this year without the implementation of any project, because of delayed arrival of the budget by the Ministries of Planning and Finance."
    He explained that "the province of Dhi Qar has not received any budget since 2014 and to the current year, where it did not reach anything other than Maasad Ramq, which reflected negatively on projects in the province."
    And between: "There are no fears in 2019 of not receiving the province to balance, and there are studies of projects to be implemented in the province, in addition to the completion of projects that have reached advanced completion rates." End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:58 am