Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki calls on the media network to improve its work and address the rumors

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

calls - Maliki calls on the media network to improve its work and address the rumors Empty Maliki calls on the media network to improve its work and address the rumors

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:27 am

Maliki calls on the media network to improve its work and address the rumors

14:08 - 11/03/201 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Called Secretary of the Movement of Bishara MP Yasser al-Maliki, on Monday, the need to upgrade the work of the network in various channels and means as a channel of the people, stressing the importance of addressing the rumors broadcast by parties that do not want good for Iraq.
    A statement of the movement received a copy of it that "a delegation from the Youth Al-Bashaer movement headed by the Secretary-General of the Movement MP Yaser al-Maliki discussed with the Director General of the Iraqi Media Network, Fazl Farajullah, the reality of the work of the network and ways to upgrade it and ways to deal with it."
    The statement added that "the delegation of the movement urged the head of the media network to unify the visions and work seriously to promote the reality of the official media of the state and follow-up performance accurately and the need to upgrade the work of the network in various channels and means as a channel of the people with emphasis on addressing the rumors broadcast by parties that do not want good for Iraq, .
    He added that the delegation listened to a detailed explanation of the status of the network and the mechanism of developing the media network in line with the development of media in the developed countries and thus contribute to enhancing the status of the Iraqi media and its development which is in line with Iraq's new aspirations and aspirations of its children. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:25 pm