Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Investment Authority: American companies will enter four provinces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National - National Investment Authority: American companies will enter four provinces Empty National Investment Authority: American companies will enter four provinces

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Mar 2019, 6:10 pm

National Investment Authority: American companies will enter four provinces
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad, / ... Revealed the head of the National Investment Commission Sami Araji, on Monday, the cooperation of US companies to enter Iraq, especially in four provinces, noting that this year will witness a great openness and a clear rise in the country.
    "At the end of 2013 and the beginning of 2014, the best American companies in the world have started to cooperate with them to enter Iraq and in the four provinces of Baghdad, Basra, Najaf and Karbala," Araji said in a speech at a consultative seminar entitled "Iraq's path towards economic development through excellence" "He said.
    "We have made good progress with foreign companies and sent delegations to New York to negotiate with them. Negotiations have been concluded and we have agreed to go to Baghdad to diagnose the place," he said, stressing that "international companies enter Iraq without an intermediary from Arab countries."
    "Since 2014, it has been assumed that international brands will be dealt with, but the introduction of a pre-emptive organization into some provinces has changed the equation," he said. "This year will see a great opening and a clear renaissance in the country, . Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:59 am