Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central sales fell at an auction Sunday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central sales fell at an auction Sunday Empty Central sales fell at an auction Sunday

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Mar 2014, 9:22 am

Central sales fell at an auction Sunday

03/09/2014

Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad: Record CBI decline in sales of the dollar to hit 112.81 million dollars at auction, Sunday, on the sale and purchase of foreign currencies, compared with $ 146 million had been recorded in the last auction for him, and the exchange rate was 1166 dinars for Every dollar.
    The reporter said, "Tomorrow's Press," said that "special bulletin auctions explained that the overall demand for the dollar distributed by 19.49 million dollars in cash and the exchange rate was 1190 dinars per dollar, including the commission's central bank, amounting to 24 dinars per dollar, while the value of foreign remittances 93 1.32 million dollars and the exchange rate was 1187 dinars per dollar, including the commission's central bank, amounting to 21 dinars per dollar. "
    "The bulletin showed that the number of banks participating in the auction today reached 12 banks did not make any of them offers to sell the dollar.
    The Iraqi central bank held 6 auctions a week to organize the sale of the currency starting from Saturday to Thursday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:37 am