Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Lebanese official: Pompeo's visit to Beirut is an attempt to stifle the Lebanese arena

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Lebanese official: Pompeo's visit to Beirut is an attempt to stifle the Lebanese arena Empty Lebanese official: Pompeo's visit to Beirut is an attempt to stifle the Lebanese arena

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Mar 2019, 1:53 am

Lebanese official: Pompeo's visit to Beirut is an attempt to stifle the Lebanese arena %D8%A8%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%88-668x350

[size=32]Lebanese official: Pompeo's visit to Beirut is an attempt to stifle the Lebanese arena[/size]

[rtl]70 views[/rtl]

[rtl]Deputy Speaker of the Lebanese House of Representatives Elie Al-Farzali visited US Secretary of State Mark Pompeo's visit to Lebanon to try to stifle the Lebanese arena.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Farzali said that Pompeo's visit to Beirut in mid-March had only more attempts to pressure the resistance and provoke divisions. He said Pompeo's visit had been completed by Assistant Secretary David Satterfield, in which he tried to stir divisions against Hezbollah.[/rtl]

[rtl]http://aletejahtv.com/archives/283600
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:40 am