Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Amend the nationality law may lead to loss of stability and sacrifices of Iraqi youth

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Amend the nationality law may lead to loss of stability and sacrifices of Iraqi youth Empty Deputy: Amend the nationality law may lead to loss of stability and sacrifices of Iraqi youth

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Mar 2019, 3:57 am

Deputy: Amend the nationality law may lead to loss of stability and sacrifices of Iraqi youth
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The deputy Mohamed Iqbal al-Sidli, on Thursday, that the amendment of the Iraqi nationality law may lead to loss of stability and sacrifices of Iraqi youth.
    The pharmacist said in a statement that "the paragraphs included in the amendment of the law facilitated the granting of Iraqi citizenship away from the points that the Iraqi legislator has been keen for the past years to maintain its position," likely to "result in significant demographic changes as a result of grants, "He said.
    He pointed out that "the law guarantees the granting of citizenship to a person born in Iraq, even if the parent is not Iraqi, with reference to granting broad powers to the Minister of the Interior to grant citizenship other than the controls approved by Iraqi customs," stressing that "most of the major stable countries do not grant nationality to migrants To them legitimately only after years of statement of direction and the adequacy of information about him. "
    He called on the cabinet to "reconsider the unnecessary decisions that would confuse the relative stability of Iraq with the blood of its youth heroes." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:08 pm