Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Congress: The way to achieve the rule of law and impose the will of the state is still long

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National - National Congress: The way to achieve the rule of law and impose the will of the state is still long Empty National Congress: The way to achieve the rule of law and impose the will of the state is still long

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Mar 2019, 3:58 am

National Congress: The way to achieve the rule of law and impose the will of the state is still long
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The Iraqi National Congress Party (INC) said on Thursday that the road to achieving the rule of law and imposing state will is long.
    The leader of the party Mohammed al-Moussawi said in a press statement that "one of the most important foundations of the establishment of a state of citizenship and the law sought by all Iraqis, end manifestations of militarization in the unwarranted within the cities and arms inventory by the organs of the state and deal firmly with anyone who wants to disturb the general peace and violate the achievements of security achieved "He said.
    Al-Moussawi added that "the recent establishment of a number of offices and offices by the state and the confiscation of large quantities of weapons is an important step in achieving the rule of law and imposing the will of the state and the interest of the public."
    The leader of the National Congress Party that "unfortunately, we continue to follow the skirmishes and clan clashes, the most recent in the province of Basra, not the result of which only shed blood and spread panic and the citizen thought of the potential of the state practical to impose the rule of law. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:42 am