Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

National Pension outlines the salaries of deputies and the three presidencies

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

National Pension outlines the salaries of deputies and the three presidencies Empty National Pension outlines the salaries of deputies and the three presidencies

Post by rocky on Thu 14 Mar 2019, 4:01 am

National Pension outlines the salaries of deputies and the three presidencies
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BAGHDAD / The National Pension Board confirmed Thursday that there are no high retirement salaries for MPs, provincial council members and the three presidencies, indicating that the former cabinet has amended the law and issued a decree provided that the beneficiary has a service of 15 years and exceeds the age of 50 years.
"In the past, there were laws and legislations granted to some groups such as deputies, three presidencies and members of the provincial councils," said Ahmad al-Saadi, head of the retirement committee.
He added that "the previous government in the time of Abbadi, subjected all pensions to the deputies and members of the provinces and the three presidencies to a fixed equation, so that there is no service 15 years and not more than 50 years, does not deserve a pension and did not include the salaries of the National Pension Authority," noting that "Those who receive pensions are only those who meet the conditions of the Council of Ministers in the previous resolution 330 is to have a service of 15 years and the age of more than 50 years."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2019, 4:39 pm