Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+4
azareus
weslin3
wciappetta
Rocky
8 posters

Deputy: the blocks submitted to Abdul Mahdi three names for each ministry and Saturday session will

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: the blocks submitted to Abdul Mahdi three names for each ministry and Saturday session will  - Page 2 Empty Deputy: the blocks submitted to Abdul Mahdi three names for each ministry and Saturday session will

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Mar 2019, 2:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Deputy: the blocks submitted to Abdul Mahdi three names for each ministry and Saturday session will be allocated to pass

18:59 - 14/03/2019[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ... 
    MP on the coalition of construction Fadhil al-Fatlawi, on Thursday, that the political blocs provided Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi three names for each ministry to choose the most suitable for the ministries vacant, while indicated that the next session will be devoted to the completion of the cabinet cabins. 
    "The political blocs submitted three names to the Ministry of Interior and Defense to Abdul Mahdi to choose the most appropriate and submit them to the House of Representatives to vote and resolve the crisis of vacant ministries," he said, pointing out that "the Ministry of Justice was resolved for the Kurdistan Democratic Party after the abdication of the National Union For the granting of a number of positions in the Kurdistan Regional Government. "
    He added that "the Ministry of Education is in the process of discussion within the national axis and the National Coalition and the rest of the other Sunni blocs and it is hoped to resolve in the coming days," noting that "the meeting on Saturday, 23 of this month will be devoted to complete the ministerial cabin in full." 
    The House of Representatives has raised, on Thursday, its fourth session in the second legislative term to the 23rd of this month. End 25 T

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Deputy: the blocks submitted to Abdul Mahdi three names for each ministry and Saturday session will  - Page 2 Empty Re: Deputy: the blocks submitted to Abdul Mahdi three names for each ministry and Saturday session will

Post by wciappetta Sun 17 Mar 2019, 9:32 am

Yeah I understand that. There are a couple of other steps beyond this, however they are cued to happen rapidly as I understand it [if such a word exists in the Iraqi vernacular] once this is complete.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Deputy: the blocks submitted to Abdul Mahdi three names for each ministry and Saturday session will  - Page 2 Empty Re: Deputy: the blocks submitted to Abdul Mahdi three names for each ministry and Saturday session will

Post by mochasmom Sun 17 Mar 2019, 10:18 am

23rd is next Saturday, praying they get this behind them and  we move on to those rapid steps!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sun 17 Mar 2019, 12:59 pm

wciappetta wrote:Yeah I understand that. There are a couple of other steps beyond this, however they are cued to happen rapidly as I understand it [if such a word exists in the Iraqi vernacular] once this is complete.
    LOL! agree on the words with the Iraqis... But it could happen like real quick like... that they could even be shocked. LOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:11 pm