Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

The paper and metal currency after 2003, which did not succeed in trading and was canceled

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The paper and metal currency after 2003, which did not succeed in trading and was canceled

Post by rocky on Thu 14 Mar 2019, 2:08 pm

Thursday 14 March

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Central Bank published pictures of the currency and metal issued by the Central Bank of Iraq to trade after 2003 did not succeed, which was decided to cancel. 

The paper currency was withdrawn in the category of 50 dinars, which is from the issuance of 2003, which was the front face of the Basra silo and the back of the palm leaf. 

With the withdrawal of the currency with the issuance of 2004 of circulation for categories 25, 50 and 100 dinars for not circulated by the public.

The following are the pictures of these currencies and drawn by the Central Bank of Iraq:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2019, 10:51 pm