Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The closure of all mosques in New Zealand after the terrorist attack

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The closure of all mosques in New Zealand after the terrorist attack Empty The closure of all mosques in New Zealand after the terrorist attack

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Mar 2019, 2:33 am

The closure of all mosques in New Zealand after the terrorist attack

The closure of all mosques in New Zealand after the terrorist attack Image

Baghdad
    NEW YORK (Reuters) - New Zealand police have ordered all mosques in the country to close until further notice on the grounds that the Christchurch church on Friday killed 40 people.
    "At this stage we can not comment on the potential motives of the attackers or the reasons for their aggression, but we have asked all mosques in the country to close their doors and recommended that worshipers refrain from going to mosques now," police said on its official website.
    Among the echoes of the attack in the world, Los Angeles police announced that it has intensified patrols around mosques in the city, and San Francisco police announced the adoption of preventive security measures in the vicinity of mosques in the city as well.
    New Zealand's Christchurch saw shooting on the first two mosques on Denis Street and the second on Lynwood Street.
    Police said the incident took place during Friday prayers, leaving 40 dead and dozens wounded, noting that it had arrested four suspects in the wake of the attack.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=186654

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:22 am