Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

of the Central Iranian President: We will receive the money of our exports from Iraq despite the san

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

of the Central Iranian President: We will receive the money of our exports from Iraq despite the san Empty of the Central Iranian President: We will receive the money of our exports from Iraq despite the san

Post by rocky on Fri 15 Mar 2019, 6:57 am

[size=32]
of the Central Iranian President: We will receive the money of our exports from Iraq despite the sanctions[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

The abolition of the dollar from Iranian economic exchanges with the region and the world, one of the most important results of Iran's new trade strategy. 
"What is happening in economic and trade relations with Iraq and other neighbors, such as Turkey and Afghanistan, is an evolution of Iran's commercial goals," he said. "I have been talking about the agreements that were signed between Tehran and Baghdad. "He said. 
"Restrictions on Iranian and Iraqi financial exchanges because of US sanctions against Iran have complicated the banking relations between the two countries, but by understanding the restrictions and conditions in Iraq, using a special payment mechanism, we have continued to work properly, About the current huge exports. "
According to the President of the Central Bank, "this new strategy, has foiled the policy of US sanctions in practice." 
"In addition to the trade agreements, the agreement to activate the border agreement and good neighborliness between Iraq and Iran dated June 13, 1975 in Algeria and the removal of remnants of the Shatt al-Arab (Arround Road) is one of the most important results of the Iranian president's visit to Iraq," Hamati said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Diamond
Diamond
Till The End
Till The End

of the Central Iranian President: We will receive the money of our exports from Iraq despite the san Empty Re: of the Central Iranian President: We will receive the money of our exports from Iraq despite the san

Post by Diamond on Fri 15 Mar 2019, 8:23 am

Iraq needs to be careful here, their still under UN chapter 8  Gun
Lobo
Lobo

of the Central Iranian President: We will receive the money of our exports from Iraq despite the san Empty Re: of the Central Iranian President: We will receive the money of our exports from Iraq despite the san

Post by Lobo on Fri 15 Mar 2019, 10:48 am

The sanctions relate to using US dollars.  Should IRAQ RV, no problems, Iran would accept the dinar because it is worth "its salt" so to speak and the crazies would stop with trying to use Euros.  The news may not always be telling it "as it really is" - just like here in the US, half - if more most - of our news is FAKE.
Diamond
Diamond
Till The End
Till The End

Post by Diamond on Fri 15 Mar 2019, 12:20 pm

didn't say the US sanctations, I said UN chapter 8  freak
weslin3
weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 on Fri 15 Mar 2019, 1:56 pm

Too much doings with Iran worries me. Period .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2019, 4:25 pm