terrorist who carried out the mosque attack in Christchurch New Zealand and killed at least 49 people, with children before carrying out his bloody attacks. 

Australian terrorist Prenton Tarant said he worked as a fitness trainer for children, before spending two full years planning and preparing the massacre of the mosques. 

Tarant, a 28-year-old white-supremacist in his hate speech, describes himself as "just a normal man from a normal family," the Sun newspaper reported.

The extreme right- wing right-wing extremist Andres Brevik, the Norwegian right-wing thief, and the executor of the Vinsbury Park attack, Dran Osborne, described them as "powerful and influential figures." 

He claimed in his statement "great substitution" that white Europeans "fail to reproduce and reproduce." 

Tarrant toured Australia and Asian countries, including North Korea, and became obsessed with fascist ideology. 

Tarrant has repeatedly published articles and views on extreme right-wing forums where the user does not need to be registered in those forums, so the user can remain anonymous. 

He told anonymous colleagues in the forums about his intentions to launch an attack and broadcast the attack directly on Facebook.

"He said that all of you are the best men and the best group of bad guys a man can have." If I do not get the attack, I will leave you under the patronage of the Lord. "And 

other members of the forums described him as a" hero "when he was broadcasting his hideous crime on Facebook Friday. 

strange that at the beginning of the introduction to his statement, Tarrant compared himself with Nelson Mandela, said , "I expect to be released me after 27 years in prison, a number of years spent Mandela in prison for the same crime." 

family and neighbors 

leaving Tarrant study early because of poor His results were taught at the Big River Gym in Grafton, New South Wales Ami 2009 and 2011. 

His former manager, Tracy Gray, said that Tarant was brilliant and diligent in training himself, and gave no indication that he might commit a horrific job.

"I do not believe that anyone who has dealt with him on a daily basis, talked to us, discussed us together, interacted and engaged in many things will be able to do this extremist act," Gray said. 

"Tarrant started to visit his gym after leaving school, he committed himself to the Sports Center program and offered to train the youngsters in the neighborhood for free, then leave work here and travel abroad." 

Rodney, the father of Brenton, worked as a garbage collector in addition to being an athlete, and died of 49 years of illness due to his treatment with asbestos, the period during which Tarant left the study. 
He knew of his father, Rodney, that he was a friend of all and had a wonderful personality. 

In a family shot of the 1990s, Rodney appeared carrying his son Tarant and his wife, Sharon, and his daughter Lauren.

Brenton's mother and sister are now living in Grafton, 200 miles from Brisbane. 

Hate of study and education 

In his statement, Tarant said he was from a low-income working family and had lived a normal childhood without great problems. 

"I have little interest in education. I did not go to university, and I have no interest in getting a college education." 

Before the bloody attack was carried out, while in Australia, Tarrant invested some money in digital currencies associated with money laundering, apparently investing in financing his trips around the world. 

His statement is dominated by pro-Nazi slogans and Islamophobia. 

But at his expense on Facebook, he published a comment that showed a contradiction in his character about a visit to Pakistan, an Islamic country, saying "an amazing place filled with the most heartfelt people and hospitable people in the world."

"The beauty of the Hunza Valley and Nagar in the autumn is irresistible," he said.