Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Will the oil producing provinces get their dues from the petrodollars?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Will the oil producing provinces get their dues from the petrodollars? Empty Will the oil producing provinces get their dues from the petrodollars?

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Mar 2019, 4:00 am

Will the oil producing provinces get their dues from the petrodollars?

09:28 - 17/03/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The parliamentary finance committee said on Sunday that it is difficult to grant oil producing provinces full dues from the petrodollar, pointing out that Basra calls for 17 trillion, while Missan has a dues of 2.5 trillion, which the government finds it difficult to provide fully to those provinces.
    "The government has released part of the petrodollar dues to the oil-producing provinces," said Siham al-Aqili, a member of the committee. "The grant has been suspended since 2014. At the end of 2018, some of these funds were disbursed, especially to the provinces of Maysan and Basra."
    It added that Basra calls for its receipts of 17 trillion dinars, while Missan has receivables owed by the government up to 2.5 trillion dinars, and got the province of 19 billion dinars in 2018, was allocated 80 billion Lamisan hoped to receive this year.
    She said Aqili, "The budget does not bear the disbursement of the amounts mentioned in the total petrodollar receivables, which makes the government recognizes the provinces part of the amounts and receivables for the provinces producing oil," asserting that "the oil provinces may not receive their dues in full, especially that the dues increase day after day, Makes it difficult to give them full by the government. " Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:14 am