Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Services: The law of slums and land ownership will be discussed in the next two sessio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Services: The law of slums and land ownership will be discussed in the next two sessio Empty Parliamentary Services: The law of slums and land ownership will be discussed in the next two sessio

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Mar 2019, 7:12 am

Parliamentary Services: The law of slums and land ownership will be discussed in the next two sessions

15:08 - 17/03/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ... 
    confirmed by a member of the Committee on Parliamentary Services, Abbas Iabr on Sunday that theparliament will be launched during the next three sessions to discuss directly related to Iraq 's most prominent citizen laws of slums and the ownership of land. 
    "The next two sessions will witness the presentation of a number of important laws that serve a large segment of the citizens," Yaber said. "The most prominent of these laws are: the law of slums, the law of land ownership and the draft law on slums within agricultural lands." 
    He added that "the Committee on Services in the House of Representatives seeks to expedite the legislation of the law of ownership of slums for occupants provided that it does not conflict with the basic design of cities." 
    And raised the House of Representatives, last Thursday, the fourth session in the second legislative term to the 23rd of this month

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:34 am