Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Guard announces the formation of a force in Iraq and Syria of two hundred thousand fighters

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Guard announces the formation of a force in Iraq and Syria of two hundred thousand fighters Empty Guard announces the formation of a force in Iraq and Syria of two hundred thousand fighters

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Mar 2019, 7:47 am

[size=32]
    Guard announces the formation of a force in Iraq and Syria of two hundred thousand fighters[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

16 minutes ago

The Commander-in-Chief of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps, Major General Mohammad Ali Jafari, announced that a force of 100,000 troops had been formed in Iraq as well as a force like that in Syria to combat terrorist groups.
    "The Syrian people are the main axis of the resistance forces there, and the formation of popular forces in Syria, which includes about 100 thousand fighters, was able to stand in front of the" support "and" Front of victory "and Syrian militants.
    He added: "The forces of popular mobilization in Iraq, consisting of 100 thousand fighters of the people have been formed, and some Iranian forces have entered Iraq to transfer their expertise to the popular forces and contribute to the preparation and organization."
    He continued: "It can be said that the enemy did not succeed in the region, and failed all his plans, and what is achieved is a victory for the Islamic revolution and the resistance front only."
    The Iranian leader that Washington spent trillions of dollars to eliminate the axis of resistance and its countries, but did not succeed.

He said: "The Islamic Republic of Iran does not pay such prices at all to stand against America, and we provide military assistance to the countries of the axis of resistance, and it is our duty to provide the Axis countries expertise and empowerment in various areas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:56 am