Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank: currency sales fell to $ 173 million Sunday auction

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank: currency sales fell to $ 173 million Sunday auction Empty Central Bank: currency sales fell to $ 173 million Sunday auction

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:28 pm

Central Bank: currency sales fell to $ 173 million Sunday auction[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Central Bank of Iraq - Basra Branch
     17 March 2019 05:54 PM
    [size=17]Mubasher: Sales of foreign currency in the Central Bank of Iraq fell in the auction on Thursday; to record a level of 172.95 million dollars, compared to sales last Thursday's auction of 182.75 million dollars, recording a decline of 9.8 million dollars.[/size]
    [size=17]According to data from the Central Bank of Iraq, the exchange rate was 1190 dinars per dollar, in the auction held with the participation of 33 banks, as well as one financial transfer company.[/size]

[size=17]The Central Bank said that the sales executed today are the results of tomorrow, indicating that the total sales amounted to 199.06 million dollars.[/size]
    [size=17]The volume of funds sold to boost bank balances abroad amounted to $ 171.45 million, while total selling cash amounted to $ 1.5 million.[/size]
    [size=17]The amounts transferred to the accounts of banks abroad were sold at a price of 1190 dinars per dollar, and the cash sale would be at the same price, according to the statement.[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , foreign currency sales at the central bank continued to rise to a record $ 182.75 million, compared with Wednesday's auction sales of $ 176.9 million.[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:52 am