Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new agreement between Baghdad and Erbil belongs to the salaries of a class in Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new agreement between Baghdad and Erbil belongs to the salaries of a class in Kurdistan Empty A new agreement between Baghdad and Erbil belongs to the salaries of a class in Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Mar 2019, 1:56 am

[size=32]
    A new agreement between Baghdad and Erbil belongs to the salaries of a class in Kurdistan[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

Shafaq News / The Minister of Martyrs and Anfal in the Kurdistan Regional Government, on Sunday, a preliminary agreement with the President of the Martyrs Foundation in the Government of Baghdad on the salaries of martyrs. 
    Minister Mahmoud Haji Saleh said in a joint press conference with the President of the Iraqi Martyrs Foundation, the agreement of his ministry with Baghdad on the unification of the salaries of martyrs and anfalists, expressing the hope that a final agreement will soon be reached in this regard. 
    For his part, said the head of the Iraqi Martyrs' Foundation, Najah Abdul Amir, told the same press conference that the issue of unifying the salaries of martyrs of the province with Iraq was the main issue in the meeting with the Minister of Martyrs Affairs in the region. 
    During the meeting, the two sides reached the conclusion that a committee should be set up to further discuss the laws, find solutions to problems and equal salaries.
    This comes at a time where the two sides since the beginning of this year in the dialogue in order to attach the salaries of the martyrs of the Kurdistan region to the Iraqi government side.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:18 pm