Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Qatar 's economy Iraq is willing to trade freely and protect its investments

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Qatar 's economy Iraq is willing to trade freely and protect its investments Empty Qatar 's economy Iraq is willing to trade freely and protect its investments

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Mar 2019, 2:01 am

[size=32]Qatar 's economy Iraq is willing to trade freely and protect its investments[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

[Asharq Al-Awsat] Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi met in his office in Baghdad with Qatar's Minister of Commerce and Industry Ali bin Ahmed Al-Kurai. 
    "Iraq is a friend of all and a peace element that serves the region, a forum of brothers and friends from all countries and peoples of the world, and we will not return to the destructive policies of wars and consolidation," he said. 
    "Our interests are with our neighbors and we have a strong will to open up and cooperate with the State of Qatar in all fields and to exchange interests in economic, trade and investment fields and to strengthen the bonds of common relations to serve our two countries and peoples," he added.
    For his part, the Qatari minister said that "Qatar and Iraq have great opportunities to work and exchange interests and his country is determined to increase cooperation with Iraq and expand relations in the economic, trade, construction, investment and exchange of visits between businessmen and investors, expressing the desire to sign a free trade agreement with Iraq to exchange, Investments between the two countries ".

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:09 pm