Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil Minister: The delivery of oil to Baghdad needs dialogues away from the media

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil Minister: The delivery of oil to Baghdad needs dialogues away from the media Empty Oil Minister: The delivery of oil to Baghdad needs dialogues away from the media

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Mar 2019, 2:06 am

[size=32]
    Oil Minister: The delivery of oil to Baghdad needs dialogues away from the media[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

"The issue of the delivery of oil to the province of Baghdad needs to conduct dialogues," said a spokesman for the Kurdistan Regional Government Sven Dziyi, on Sunday, adding that the General Budget Law of 2019 required the Iraqi government to send salaries to staff of the region. 
    Dzi said during his visit to Erbil International Tourism Fair, which he said that according to the Iraqi budget law for the year 2019, the Iraqi government is obliged to send monthly salaries to the staff of the region, pointing out that the rest so far is the issue of oil delivery of the region by 250 thousand barrels per day to Baghdad, Baghdad is currently sending only 522 billion dinars to the region. 
    "The issue of oil between Arbil and Baghdad needs dialogue and negotiations, and it should be far from the media," Dziay said. 
    Dzii pointed out that all that Baghdad sent to the region is the amount of 522 billion dinars as salaries for the month of March this year only and there is no other new.
    Dzi's comments come at a time when the provincial government has not distributed the salaries of the months 1, 2 and 3 of this year so far. According to the Iraqi budget law, the Kurdistan Regional Government must hand over 250 thousand barrels of crude oil to the Government of Baghdad every day to send the last amount of 522 billion dinars per month to the region As salaries to employees.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:39 pm