Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump criticizes McCain for providing US security flawed file on "communication with Russia"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump criticizes McCain for providing US security flawed file on "communication with Russia" Empty Trump criticizes McCain for providing US security flawed file on "communication with Russia"

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Mar 2019, 2:14 am

Trump criticizes McCain for providing US security flawed file on "communication with Russia"
    Trump criticizes McCain for providing US security flawed file on "communication with Russia" Irq_2048535778_1552808398
    US President Donald Trump has criticized Republican Senator John McCain for publishing a file confirming Trump and his election campaign with Russian intelligence.
    Trump has reinforced his criticism of former independent public prosecutor Kenneth Starr, who said that "the publication of this false and completely distorted file is a dark stain on John McCain's memory."
    "He had much worse spots, including the vote against the abolition of the Obama health care system," Trump said.
    In December 2016, the FBI handed over the FBI and the media "information and evidence confirming President Trump's contacts with Moscow and his work for them."
    John McCain left the country on August 25, 2018 at the age of 82, after suffering from cancer, and was known throughout his political career hostility to Russia. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=115849
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump criticizes McCain for providing US security flawed file on "communication with Russia" Empty Re: Trump criticizes McCain for providing US security flawed file on "communication with Russia"

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Mar 2019, 2:15 am

hero or not we would have health care if it wouldn't have his thumbs down

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:51 am