Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Retirement The categories covered by the end of service benefit are determined for former army emplo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Retirement The categories covered by the end of service benefit are determined for former army emplo Empty Retirement The categories covered by the end of service benefit are determined for former army emplo

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Mar 2019, 2:30 am

Retirement The categories covered by the end of service benefit are determined for former army employees

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The National Pension Authority has defined the categories of end of service benefits for former army employees in accordance with the General Budget Law, while confirming that they do not include repressive apparatuses.
    The head of the body, Ahmed Abdul Jalil al-Saadi, said in a press statement quoted by the official Iraqi news agency and briefed by "Economy News", "Article 36 of the Federal Budget Law for the current year provided for the payment of end of service benefits to members of the former Iraqi army," explaining that " Who falls under the name of the former Iraqi army only and does not include members of the repressive and security apparatuses dissolved Kfayai Saddam and private and public security and intelligence services that do not fall under the name of the former Iraqi army.
    "The names within the former Iraqi army are now being scrutinized to pay dues, and those covered by the article and the law are the names of the soldier, the deputy officer and the head of the officers and the officer from the lieutenant to the team provided that he has a service 30 years."
    He pointed out that "serving the members of the Iraqi army is doubling, ie hit in 2, who has a service of 15 years is covered because it is 30 years with the actual movements."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:21 pm