Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Services: The land distribution initiative will be launched from this governorate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Services: The land distribution initiative will be launched from this governorate Empty Parliamentary Services: The land distribution initiative will be launched from this governorate

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:37 am

Parliamentary Services: The land distribution initiative will be launched from this governorate

09:13 - 18/03/2019[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The parliamentary committee on services and reconstruction on Monday suggested that the government start distributing land to the beneficiaries in the province of Basrah to be the first governorate to launch the government initiative, pointing out that the implementation of the distribution of land needs a great time, especially that many of the land needs to convert the first species from agricultural to residential .
    "The distribution and sorting of land requires a great deal of time, especially since most of the land in the districts and districts is agricultural, and the process of converting it to housing and distributing it to the citizens requires time," committee member Mudher Khazaal said in a statement.
    Khazaal added that "the municipal departments should take possession of the lands that are nominated for distribution, especially agricultural, and therefore it needs to legislate laws in order to separate them from the owners and distribute them to eligible citizens."
    Pointed out that "the distribution of land needs to be thoroughly studied by the Prime Minister before the start of distribution," likely "the start of the government to distribute land to the people of Basra to be a model for the other provinces." Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:41 am