Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Because of the Jordan agreement .. Imports Basra ports fall 20%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Because of the Jordan agreement .. Imports Basra ports fall 20% Empty Because of the Jordan agreement .. Imports Basra ports fall 20%

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Mar 2019, 2:39 am

Because of the Jordan agreement .. Imports Basra ports fall 20%

19:49 - 17/03/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ... 
    revealed the Basra Governorate Council, Sunday, for the decline in imports of ports in the province 20% because of the agreement signed with Jordan, noting that the agreement scrapped tariffs for materials not manufactured in Jordan. 
    "The agreement signed between the Iraqi government and Jordan abolished the customs tariff for 344 items at a time when no other material was made in Jordan," said Mortada al-Shammani, chairman of the ports committee. 
    He explained that "the agreement cut imports of ports 20% during last February," expected "decline in the coming months 30%." 
    He added that "according to the agreement will increase the number of articles exempted from customs tariffs with Jordan to 700 materials, although not made in Jordan," noting that "there are studies and delegations and research in Basra have been confirmed that the exempted materials were not manufactured in Jordan."
    He called on the government to "review the terms of the Convention because of the great economic damage to Iraq in general and the province of Basra in particular." 
    The Council of Wasit province revealed (Saturday, February 23), the decline in imports of the port of Zurbatya border to more than 50%, referring to the agreement signed by Iraq with Jordan, which lifted the customs of more than 300 material and the smuggling of traders towards the ports of the region wide open . 
    Iraq signed an agreement with Jordan earlier this month to establish a joint industrial zone for trade and the exemption of more than 300 customs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:44 am