Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Strategic planning: Abdul Mahdi's government without priorities and its economic program is contradi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Strategic planning: Abdul Mahdi's government without priorities and its economic program is contradi Empty Strategic planning: Abdul Mahdi's government without priorities and its economic program is contradi

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Mar 2019, 2:50 am

Strategic planning: Abdul Mahdi's government without priorities and its economic program is contradictory

16:44 - 17/03/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    A member of the Evaluation Committee of the government program and strategic planning, Anam Khuzaie, Saturday, the government program and the actual performance of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, while considered that "the priorities of the government without priorities." 
    "Every economic situation has priorities, and Iraq needs to develop the industrial sector to absorb unemployed labor," Khuzaie said in a statement. "But it is surprising that setting priorities in the government program is against urgent economic priorities." 
    Khuzaie explained that "the development of the agricultural sector came as a second priority, while the promotion of the national industry in the fourth priority within the fourth pillar to strengthen the economy," indicating that "This has been clear when less than 1% allocated to these sectors as investment expenditures of the Iraqi state budget "He said.
    Khuzai said that "this action is necessary, as it contradicts the economic program itself, which came to raise the principle of making in Iraq and reduce imports," noting that "this program is a repetition of the previous program based on the amplification of ambitions and weak achievement." 
    Khuzaie wondered: "Will the prime minister only complete part of the projects as follow-up form, or does he have a real and realistic national rescue plan for the Iraqi economy contribute to diversify the economy and absorb unemployment?", Saying that "the priorities of the government without priorities."Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:55 am