Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US newspaper: Trump betting on authoritarian regimes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US newspaper: Trump betting on authoritarian regimes Empty US newspaper: Trump betting on authoritarian regimes

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Mar 2019, 2:51 am

US newspaper: Trump betting on authoritarian regimes

09:28 - 18/03/2019

US newspaper: Trump betting on authoritarian regimes %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-2-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Washington Post reported that US President Donald Trump would be one of the losers if the second wave of the Arab Spring broke out, because he was betting on authoritarian regimes such as Egyptian President Abd al-Fattah al-Sisi and Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for stability. In the Middle East.
    The newspaper said in an article that the mass protests in Arab capitals demanding the removal of corrupt and infertile rulers appear to be an anachronism. The Arab Spring was only years ago, but it did not succeed but led to coups and civil wars that brought back the old tyranny.
    "In Egypt, Sisi has proved himself a lifelong dictator, while the Gulf kingdoms led by Saudi Arabia have turned into a more brutal and repressive role than ever," she said, recalling that "Algerian protests forced President Abdelaziz Bouteflika to withdraw his candidacy for the presidency, In Sudan, it continues despite the concessions made by Omar al-Bashir. "
    "Sisi and Bin Salman imagined that they could follow capitalist tyranny along China's and Russia's lines, but they could not deliver economic goods. Corruption and capitalism led to foreign investment coming out of Egypt and Saudi Arabia," the paper said. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:25 pm