Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra Council: drilling 20 new wells in the field of Majnoon oil to raise production to 300 thousand

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra Council: drilling 20 new wells in the field of Majnoon oil to raise production to 300 thousand Empty Basra Council: drilling 20 new wells in the field of Majnoon oil to raise production to 300 thousand

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Mar 2019, 2:07 pm

Basra Council: drilling 20 new wells in the field of Majnoon oil to raise production to 300 thousand barrels per day

16:38 - 18/03/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ... 
    announced the Basra Governorate Council, Monday, plan to drill 20 new oil wells in the Majnoon field in 2019 to raise production from 250 to 300 thousand barrels per day. 
    "There is a plan in coordination with the Ministry of Oil and the Southern Oil Company to expand oil wells and increase production," said Shaddad al-Faris, head of the energy committee in the council. 
    He added that "the plan, in coordination with the Iraqi Drilling Company, the drilling of 20 new wells within the Majnoon field in Basra," adding that "the purpose of raising the production of the field crazy from 250 to 300 thousand barrels per day." 
    He explained that "there are plans to expand other oil fields in Basra, including Rumaila field and other fields and the expansion of oil exploration exploratory."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:34 pm