Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After the opening of the economy .. Parliamentary investment warns of making Iraq a market for consu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After the opening of the economy .. Parliamentary investment warns of making Iraq a market for consu Empty After the opening of the economy .. Parliamentary investment warns of making Iraq a market for consu

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Mar 2019, 2:08 pm

After the opening of the economy .. Parliamentary investment warns of making Iraq a market for consumer goods

18:50 - 18/03/2019

The 
    Committee on Investment and Economy warned on Monday of making Iraq a market for the disposal of consumer goods after the recent economic openness of a number of Arab and foreign countries, pointing out that the investment law needs amendments to bring investors to the country. 
    A member of the Committee Charter Hamdi said in a statement to the "Information", "The recent economic openness witnessed by Iraq, the visit of the delegations of a number of Arab and foreign countries and racing to obtain investments within the country is a positive indicator of security stability," pointing out that " The amendment of some paragraphs of the investment law on the granting of a visa quickly to investors and investment license, as well as providing land and protect the investor from extortion.
    "The government is obliged to activate the private sector through investment not to make the country a market for consumer goods for Arab and foreign countries," adding that "if the private sector is not activated, all investments will be free of the economic feasibility of the country." 
    Hamidi pointed out that "a large number of Arab and foreign countries are racing among themselves to obtain investment within Iraq and the government to benefit from the expansion of the Iraqi economy." 
    The head of the Qatari Chamber of Commerce, Khalifa bin Jassim bin Mohammed al-Thani, announced on Monday the importation of vegetables, fruits and electrical appliances from Iraq, while confirmed the presence of some 210 Iraqi companies are currently working in the Qatari market. End 25 T

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:31 am