Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy criticizes the "weakness" of the position of the Arab League and Islamic cooperation on the m

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy criticizes the "weakness" of the position of the Arab League and Islamic cooperation on the m Empty Deputy criticizes the "weakness" of the position of the Arab League and Islamic cooperation on the m

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Mar 2019, 2:17 pm

Deputy criticizes the "weakness" of the position of the Arab League and Islamic cooperation on the massacre of New Zealand

12:15 - 18/03/2019[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    MP on the Fatah alliance Abbas Aliwi criticized on Monday the position of the Arab League and the Organization of the Islamic Conference on the massacre of mosques in New Zealand, describing their position as "weak".
    "The position of the League of Arab States and the Organization of Islamic Cooperation has been weak in the direction of the crime of mosques in New Zealand," Aliawi said in a statement.
    He added that "Arab and Islamic media is the other was below the level of the event, while if there was a simple attack by a Muslim on a church in one of the European countries of the world has not been held."
    He called on the Arab League and Islamic Cooperation to "hold a joint meeting of Arab and Islamic countries to clarify to the world that terrorism is international and does not concern a specific category as the West claims." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:04 pm