Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US rock production could reach a record high of more than 8 million bpd in April

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US rock production could reach a record high of more than 8 million bpd in April Empty US rock production could reach a record high of more than 8 million bpd in April

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Mar 2019, 6:38 am

US rock production could reach a record high of more than 8 million bpd in April

US rock production could reach a record high of more than 8 million bpd in April 13776

US oil production could reach record high of more than 8 million barrels per day in April 
     Print 
    US Energy Information Administration predicted that oil production from seven major rock formations in the United States will rise by 85,000 barrels per day in April to a record level exceeding 8 Million barrels per day.
    The administration also expected US natural gas production to rise to a record 79 billion cubic feet per day (bpd) in April, an increase of 900 million cubic feet per day above March's forecasts, which would be the 15th consecutive monthly increase.
    It is worth noting that if oil production rises from the main rock formations, according to the Energy Information Administration, it will be the lowest monthly increase since May 2018 when the production boosted by about 26 thousand barrels per day.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:28 pm