Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Noor Ali Nour Charity Association establishes a bazaar for local agricultural products in support o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Association -  Noor Ali Nour Charity Association establishes a bazaar for local agricultural products in support o Empty Noor Ali Nour Charity Association establishes a bazaar for local agricultural products in support o

Post by Rocky Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:25 am

Noor Ali Nour Charity Association establishes a bazaar for local agricultural products in support of national production

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On Thursday, the Noor Ali Nour Charity Society will hold a bazaar for Iraqi farmers to display their local produce on Abu Nuwas Gardens from 9 am to 3 pm.
    "The bazaar will contain more than 18 diverse local products among the agricultural and food products," said Ayman Salman, executive director of Nour Noor Charity, in an interview with Al-Iktissad News. He said that the bazaar will include local agricultural and food products companies to support National production.
    "The bazaar will include community initiatives to invite Iraqi citizens to enjoy their reintegration program, as well as inviting 100 children from one orphanage to enjoy the activities of the festival," he said. "There are many surprises accompanied by Iraqi music.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:00 pm