Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Disclosure of the files to be discussed at the Tripartite Summit in Egypt

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Summit - Disclosure of the files to be discussed at the Tripartite Summit in Egypt Empty Disclosure of the files to be discussed at the Tripartite Summit in Egypt

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Mar 2019, 6:47 am

Disclosure of the files to be discussed at the Tripartite Summit in Egypt

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad
    The Iraqi Foreign Ministry revealed on Sunday the files to be discussed at the tripartite summit due to be held in Cairo.
    Foreign Ministry Spokesman Ahmad al-Sahaf said in a press statement that "the top priority of the issues raised at the tripartite summit is security and intelligence sharing to meet the challenges of terrorism in the region, as well as supporting economic cooperation between these countries."
    Al-Sahaf pointed out that "the invitation was sent by President Sisi to the Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, and that the visit will discuss the files of security, terrorism and economic cooperation and enhance the role of Iraq in the Arab League, and preparations for the next Arab summit meeting in Tunisia."
    He pointed out that "a joint committee between Egypt and Iraq follows and coordinates the subject of bilateral relations between the two countries and discuss the most important files on the agenda of the visit," pointing out that "the files to be put in this visit comes in the context of the government program, which works and focuses on reconstruction and investment throughout Iraq "He said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:22 am