Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki's coalition policy responds to Saleh's comments on US forces: Our guide is close

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh - Maliki's coalition policy responds to Saleh's comments on US forces: Our guide is close Empty Maliki's coalition policy responds to Saleh's comments on US forces: Our guide is close

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Mar 2019, 1:50 am

[size=32]
    Maliki's coalition policy responds to Saleh's comments on US forces: Our guide is close[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The coalition of state law, led by Nuri al-Maliki, on Saturday, the comments of President Barham Saleh, in which he said he saw no "serious" opposition to the presence of US forces in Iraq.

The leader of the coalition Mohammed Chihod told the news that "the political forces in the movement and dialogue is continuing in order to remove US troops from all Iraqi territory as soon as possible," noting that "the majority of the political rejection of this presence, and is serious to remove the forces, not contrary to what some say and Political. "

"The proof of serious rejection, in the coming days, which will see a vote on the law to remove all US and foreign forces from Iraqi territory, and this is what the national forces are currently working on."
    [size]

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:51 am