Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new government decision on the service of state employees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Employees - A new government decision on the service of state employees Empty A new government decision on the service of state employees

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Mar 2019, 4:10 am

[size=30]A new government decision on the service of state employees
    [ltr]Sunday 31 March 2019[/ltr]
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=20][size=20]Baghdad - Nas

On Sunday, the cabinet amended a previous decision on the service of workers, stressing that the new resolution will work to calculate the service of employees working for the purposes of premium and promotion and retirement for those appointed from the date of contracting with them.
    A statement issued by the council, received a copy of it, "today (March 31, 2019)," amendment of paragraph 3 of Resolution No. 12 of 2019 to calculate the service of employees who are continuing the work of those covered by the decision for purposes of premium and retirement, and for the purposes of premium and promotion and retirement for those appointed from the date of contracting After the date of 9/4/2003 until 31/12/2018 ".
    The statement pointed out that "the beneficiaries are exempt from payment of pension contributions for the said period and that the payment of pension contributions shall be processed when the financial allocations are available," stressing that "paragraphs 4 and 5 are canceled from the decision of the Council."
    The statement pointed out that "the salaries of the contractors are awarded to the General Company of Iraqi Airways in accordance with the educational collection that the financial allocation of the company is available," noting that "the primary certificate 350 thousand dinars and medium 400 thousand dinars and preparatory 450 thousand dinars and the Bachelor 550 thousand dinars or above That will be 700 thousand dinars. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:20 am