Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pentagon is starting to implement its threats to Turkey over the Russian S-400 missiles

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pentagon is starting to implement its threats to Turkey over the Russian S-400 missiles Empty Pentagon is starting to implement its threats to Turkey over the Russian S-400 missiles

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Apr 2019, 1:40 am

[size=32]
    Pentagon is starting to implement its threats to Turkey over the Russian S-400 missiles[/size]
    Pentagon is starting to implement its threats to Turkey over the Russian S-400 missiles S400

Twilight News    

54 minutes ago

The United States of America has begun to implement its threats to Turkey for its purchase of the Russian S-400 missile system. The Pentagon has announced that it will stop supplying Turkey with the F-35, the latest fighter aircraft. 
    "Until an unequivocal Turkish decision to give up S-400 missiles, deliveries and activities related to Turkey's operational capabilities for F-35 aircraft have been suspended, while our dialogue on this important issue continues," Pentagon spokesman Mike Andrews said in a statement. Turkey". 
    "The United States continues to warn Turkey of the negative consequences of announcing its bid to buy the S-400. We have made it clear that the S-400 is not in compliance with the F-35 and that Turkey's ongoing involvement in the F-35 program is at risk."
    "We deeply regret the current situation facing our partnership on F-35s, but the Defense Department is taking careful steps to protect the joint investments in our vital technology," Andrews said. 
    On March 8, the US Department of Defense warned Turkey of "serious consequences" if it went ahead with the purchase of the S-400 missile system from Russia, threatening not to allow Turkey to acquire F-35 or Patriot missiles. "Defensive. 
    "If they accept S-400 missiles and deploy them inside Turkey, there is a problem first that they can not be operated with NATO systems, nor are they midwives," General Curtis Scaparotti, commander of the US command in Europe and commander of NATO forces in Europe, told the US Congress. To operate within our joint air defense system. "
    "The problem is the F-35, it's a problem for all of our aircraft, but specifically for the F-35, and I think the best military advice for us is that we do not continue to sell the F-35 or operate it with an ally working with Russian systems, Russian aircraft, pointing out that the F-35 is one of the most sophisticated American military technologies.

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:37 am