Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh: Iraq is actively contributing to help Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh: Iraq is actively contributing to help Syria Empty Saleh: Iraq is actively contributing to help Syria

Post by Rocky Wed 3 Apr 2019 - 5:09

Saleh: Iraq is actively contributing to help Syria

10:45 - 03/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The President of the Republic Barham Salih, Wednesday, that Iraq is contributing in a practical and practical in helping Syria, pointing to the existence of high-level coordination between Baghdad and Damascus.
    Saleh said in an interview with the newspaper "Al Arab" and informed him that "Iraq is contributing today and in real and practical to help Syria," stressing that "there is high-level security coordination between the two countries in the face of terrorism and extremist groups."
    The most important of which was the convening of the tripartite summit with Egypt and Jordan and its emphasis on consolidating joint Arab economic integration under sensitive conditions in the region, as well as the visit of the Jordanian monarch and the Palestinian president to Iraq. They have held important discussions that will open a new phase towards more constructive Arab prospects. "
    Saleh said that "the more Arab countries and governments towards Iraq, a step .. The more it will meet from Iraq more and faster steps," noting that "this does not mean that Iraq disclaims its responsibility towards the most important Arab issues fateful, the decision of Iraq was clear at the recent Arab summit In Tunisia on the Palestinian issue and the right of the Palestinian people to establish their state on their national soil, and their categorical rejection of the decision to annex the occupied Syrian Golan and its responsible feelings towards the most important challenges in the Arab region. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 9:52