Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The parliamentary economy complains of its "marginalization" in signing agreements and memorandums

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

economy - The parliamentary economy complains of its "marginalization" in signing agreements and memorandums  Empty The parliamentary economy complains of its "marginalization" in signing agreements and memorandums

Post by Rocky Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:10 am

The parliamentary economy complains of its "marginalization" in signing agreements and memorandums 

10:11 - 03/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Committee on Investment and Economy parliamentary, on Wednesday, the existence of marginalization of economic and service committees in the House of Representatives in the signing of agreements and memorandums, noting that it is the duty of the government to inform Parliament of those agreements.
    "All the agreements signed by the government during the exchange of visits with the Arab and regional countries were marginalizing the economic and service committees and not involving them in the signing of these agreements and memoranda," Hassan al-Kanani, member of the committee, told al-Maaloumah.
    Kanani added that his committee was "surprised by the government and influential officials signing economic agreements away from the concerned committees, businessmen and economists." He wondered how the committee could legislate laws that could contribute to strengthening the Iraqi economy if its role is marginalized and not involved in decision-making.
    "It is the duty of the government to inform the legislative authority and the concerned committees of all agreements concluded with neighboring countries and the world." Ending / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:21 am