Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hashemi: The problem of Iraq lies in multiple loyalties and the visit of the Saudi delegation is ver

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi - Hashemi: The problem of Iraq lies in multiple loyalties and the visit of the Saudi delegation is ver Empty Hashemi: The problem of Iraq lies in multiple loyalties and the visit of the Saudi delegation is ver

Post by Rocky Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:12 am

Hashemi: The problem of Iraq lies in multiple loyalties and the visit of the Saudi delegation is very important

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad
    The head of the Iraqi Group for Strategic Studies, Wathiq al-Hashemi, stressed that the problem of Iraq lies in the multiplicity of loyalties, indicating that the visit of the Saudi delegation to Iraq is very important and is part of the regional opening of the country.
    "It is in Iraq's interest to open up to everyone and Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi will go to Iran and then Turkey and then to Saudi Arabia, which are very important visits on the economic scale and normalization of relations with neighboring countries," al-Hashimi said in a statement.
    Hashemi added that "the visit of the Saudi delegation is very important and comes within the scope of visits agreed between the two sides to discuss the economic files are very important for Iraq and the long term," noting that "the policy of Iraq in balance with his foreign relations is reassuring in the future of Iraq regional.
    He added that "the problem of Iraq lies in the multiplicity of loyalties. There are those who object when the arrival of a Saudi delegation and others objecting to the arrival of an Iranian delegation and in the end this is not in the interest of the country."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:23 am