Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh reviews with Abdul Mahdi the results of the Arab summit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh reviews with Abdul Mahdi the results of the Arab summit Empty Saleh reviews with Abdul Mahdi the results of the Arab summit

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Apr 2019, 12:08 pm

Saleh reviews with Abdul Mahdi the results of the Arab summit

19:14 - 03/04/2019[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The 
    President of the Republic, Barham Salih, on Wednesday reviewed with Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi the results of his participation in the Arab Summit held recently in Tunis. 
    A statement by the Presidency of the Republic said that "Barham Saleh received the Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi," adding that "the meeting reviewed the results of the Arab Summit held in Tunis recently, and Saleh's meetings with leaders and officials. , Where it was stressed that the security and stability of Iraq and the integrity and territorial integrity is an important link in the chain of the Arab national security system. 
    He added, "During the meeting discussed the latest political and security developments and the current challenges on the Iraqi arena, as well as upgrading the level of services provided to the Iraqi people and achieve their aspirations to live a decent.
    The 30th Arab Summit concluded last Sunday in the Tunisian capital with a final statement called "The Tunis Declaration" of 17 items, with the participation of President Barham Salih and the heads of other Arab countries. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:13 am