Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Saleh: Iraq has become a magnet for investors

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Saleh - Saleh: Iraq has become a magnet for investors Empty Saleh: Iraq has become a magnet for investors

Post by rocky on Thu 04 Apr 2019, 8:39 am

Saleh: Iraq has become a magnet for investors

14:34 - 04/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad ..
President of the Republic Barham Salih said on Thursday that Iraq has become a magnet for investors after achieving victory over terrorism. He pointed out that Iraq is keen to build privileged relations with Saudi Arabia.
Saleh said during a meeting at the Peace Palace in Baghdad, the Saudi delegation involved in the work of the second session of the Iraqi-Saudi Coordination Council, headed by the Minister of Trade and Investment Majid al-Qasabi, according to a presidential statement received / information, copy of it, "The brotherly relationship between Iraq and Saudi Arabia Historical roots and growing and strengthened steadily in line with the aspirations of the leaders and peoples of the two brotherly countries. "
Saleh added that "Iraq is keen to build privileged relations with the Kingdom and the rest of his brothers and neighbors in accordance with common interests."
He explained that "Iraq after the achievement of the victory over terrorism, which is gangs, has become an attractive station for investors, especially that the prospects for investment in it has become promising for its openness to the world and good relations with many countries."
For their part, members of the Saudi delegation stressed "the readiness of businessmen and companies of Saudi Arabia to contribute effectively and influential in the reconstruction of Iraq." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
chouchou
chouchou

Saleh - Saleh: Iraq has become a magnet for investors Empty Re: Saleh: Iraq has become a magnet for investors

Post by chouchou on Thu 04 Apr 2019, 10:33 am

Yeah. Show me the money

Current date/time is Wed 17 Jul 2019, 8:14 am