Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Egypt plans to export electricity to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

plans - Egypt plans to export electricity to Iraq Empty Egypt plans to export electricity to Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Apr 2019, 1:39 am

Egypt plans to export electricity to Iraq

10:50 - 06/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. 
    announced the Minister of Electricity and Renewable Energy Egyptian Mohamed Shaker, Saturday expressed his country 's intention to export electricity to Iraq through the Jordanian side. 
    Shaker said in a statement to the Egyptian newspaper Al-Ahram that "the political leadership is following with great interest the procedures of the electricity linkage projects in the framework of transforming Egypt into a regional energy exchange center with Europe, Arab and African countries. Both from traditional and renewable energies and owning the largest electricity networks in the region. " 
    He added that the ministry is working on four projects to connect the electricity, including linking with Cyprus, Jordan, Saudi Arabia and Sudan, in particular the link with Europe through Cyprus and will soon start the actual work to extend a submarine cable to Cyprus, one of the projects that will link Egypt to the European electric grid.
    Shaker pointed out that "there is coordination with the Jordanian side to strengthen the current link line and increase its capacity to be able to export electricity to Iraq and Syria during the next phase," noting that "the ministry holds working sessions with the World Electric Link Organization, To prepare a comprehensive study of global connectivity in October 2019, and occupies the continent of Africa is of great importance in the projects linking the world's enormous electric capacity possessed by the countries of the continent from various sources. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:31 am