Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Economic: The government has not yet implemented any service item from the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

budget - Parliamentary Economic: The government has not yet implemented any service item from the budget Empty Parliamentary Economic: The government has not yet implemented any service item from the budget

Post by Rocky Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:10 am

Parliamentary Economic: The government has not yet implemented any service item from the budget

12:40 - 08/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    The parliamentary economic committee described on Monday the work of the government to implement the budget in 2019, disappointing, noting that the government so far has not applied any service or reform is clear. 
    "The performance of the government and work in the budget of 2019 is very disappointing and very weak," said committee member Nada Shaker Jawdat. "The government has not launched any service or reform project within the budget." 
    "The government's reform program in the economy is a slogan that can not be applied in the shadow of decision-making," she said. 
    She added that "the Iraqi street has become disgruntled by economic policies, where he did not announce the names of appointments in the Ministry of Education or the installation of contracts and the conversion of owners of daily wages to contracts and other administrative procedures." Ending / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:57 am