Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Spiritual policy threatens America with IR8 and IR10: The Revolutionary Guard is the one who saved

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

policy -  Spiritual policy threatens America with IR8 and IR10: The Revolutionary Guard is the one who saved  Empty Spiritual policy threatens America with IR8 and IR10: The Revolutionary Guard is the one who saved

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Apr 2019, 2:28 am

[size=32]
    Spiritual policy threatens America with IR8 and IR10: The Revolutionary Guard is the one who saved Arbil and Sulaymaniyah[/size]
    policy -  Spiritual policy threatens America with IR8 and IR10: The Revolutionary Guard is the one who saved  5cac393595a59707728b4614

Twilight News    

31 minutes ago

Iranian President Hassan Rowhani said that the United States seeks to compensate for its defeats by including the Revolutionary Guards on the list of terrorism, warning that if the pressure continues, Tehran will produce advanced centrifuges. 
    "If Washington continues to pressure us, we will produce the advanced IR8 and IR10 centrifuges," Rowhani said. 
    "The Revolutionary Guard is the one who saved Erbil and Sulaymaniyah from falling into the hands of an oppressive organization. He stood by the peoples of Syria, Iraq and Lebanon in a confrontational confrontation. The Revolutionary Guards fought terrorism and the martyrs offered since its inception to terrorism supported by America and its allies in the region." 
    He continued, "America still supports the" dashing "and harboring elements, and wants to use terrorism as a tool against the peoples of the region, they - America - the spearhead of terrorism in the region. 
    He added that Iran has reached an arms industry that America can not imagine.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:07 pm